Buying, Building or Refinancing Your Home?
Whether you are purchasing your first home or refinancing your current home, shopping for a mortgage is one of the most important steps you’ll take. As you consider different home loans, you want a mortgage lender who takes the time to listen and work one-on-one with you throughout the process. You want the best mortgage rates possible and the best loan for your financial circumstances. We live and work in your community and are ready to listen to your needs. We are committed to making your mortgage experience as simple as possible. We are dedicated to ensuring your closing is a success and that you are matched with a mortgage that best fits you.
Ready to get pre-qualified?
OUR ONLINE APPLICATION
Mortgage Products from Merit Bank
- Conventional fixed-rate loans are available for purchases and refinancing. The most common loan type, a fixed rate mortgage features an interest rate that remains the same for the life of the loan for consistent and predictable monthly payments.
- Adjustable-rate loans for purchase and refinancing. With these loans the interest rate may change periodically and monthly payments can increase or decrease based on interest rates.
- Government-guaranteed loans for purchase or refinance. These include loans from FHA (Federal Housing Administration), USDA (United States Department of Agriculture), and VA (Veterans Administration) loans.
- First Time Homebuyer Program.
- Jumbo loans for purchase or refinancing homes with higher loan amounts.
- HomeReady® loan is, a new program from Fannie Mae to help home buyers with expanded, eligibility guidelines.